People often wonder how they can tell if the “voice” they hear during meditation is the divine whisper of the universe or simply their ego. So often we drive ourselves crazy asking ourselves why we can’t hear or over where the voice is coming from. We ask ourselves such maddening questions as, “Whose voice is it anyway?” “Is it my authentic voice?” and “How can I let my voice be heard through the choir of voices that surround me each day?” or “Is it real?”
To me, these feel like distractions in the true quest to discover our creative voice. Gaining clarity during this total confusion is a must. I found that when I utilized essential oils and crystals during this time, clarity and inspiration came through. The synergistic balance and grounding effects of Flourite with this clarifying essential oil blend can really move you into a place of peace, presence and power. Clarity flows through.
I believe there are many paths to oneness, and certainly many paths to finding your voice in a given moment. So many of us live lives of quiet desperation — deferring our dreams or using the excuses of time, money or others as why we aren’t expressing our unique gifts, our special talents or living into our heart space. We must step into our purpose by finding our voice for when we do that we truly have freedom and lift others in the process.
To cut through the swirl, so you can most effectively find your voice, here are seven steps that truly moved me forward and my hope is that it will help guide you, also. Use one, all, or any combination of the seven to spark your voice:
- Accept that you are unique and have a special voice that is overflowing with creative possibilities. As the divine sweeps into you with each breath, give permission to the five unique parts of your being — your mind, body, soul, heart and spirit. Open these magnificent gifts and see how they can be applied to your life right now.
- Regularly spend time in stillness and silence. A minimum of at least 15 minutes each day so you can quiet the fluctuations of your mind and ease the emotional turbulence in your life. From that stillness, the answers will come. I use a program called Holosync and found amazing results that have cleared a pathway. There are also a couple of Apps, Synctuition and Calm, that will allow you to set the time.
- Cultivate your ability to slow down and listen to the world around you. Daily meditation leads to heightened awareness. What excites you? What angers you? What makes you cry? What gives you hope? What gets you passionate? What gets your motor running? Listen to your emotions throughout the day and feel what moves you.
- Tap into your passion overlap. Bubbling below our surface, are our own personal desires to love with passion, to live with passion, to learn with passion, to thrive with passion and to add value to the moment — to contribute passionately. So where’s your voice? Identify the overlap between those five desires and you’ll find the seed of your voice!
- Get really objective. See yourself from another perspective. Take out your journal and write about yourself in the third person. Pretend you are someone else and look at yourself as you would a character in a book and write about what inspires that person and how they will make a mark on the world. When you’ve been writing for a bit, flip it around, make the character yourself, and see how your voice unfolds. No limits or boundaries when doing this is key.
- After you’ve meditated for a few minutes, place your hand on your heart and ask: “Where am I holding back?” “Why?” “In what instances am I biting my tongue?” “Where could I speak up a bit more?” “Where would I step into the unknown with more power?” “If I knew I would not fail, what would be my baby step?”
- Find someone who really believes in you. A teacher, a mentor, a confirmer and a coach — someone who sees your strengths, validates your gifts. Someone you respect and supports your dream. Always listen to your heart.
Often we believe that time or money are the impediments for fulfilling our dreams or finding our voice, but in reality we fear we will not live up to our vision or, worse, THAT WE WILL. So take baby steps. Listen to that little voice inside you that say “you can.” Start where you are, and give yourself permission to speak from your heart. Remember, all the answers rest within. Be gentle and the answers will come from a place of stillness and silence. Then fearlessly, let your voice be heard! That’s when FREEDOM begins. You can read the main post from last month that is our topic for this whole month, Crystal Clear Inspiration-Using Essential Oils & Crystals to Gain Clarity in Find your voice.
I’ve been moved to create a downloadable guide full of essential oil and crystal combinations that have supported and assisted me in this process. This will guide you in knowing how to use them for your creative journey and can aid you in moving closer to your life’s purpose. To learn more about what oils and crystals I use in my creative journey and other nature’s magical alternatives, you can get a copy by messaging me and I will get it right to you.
I am SO excited! I put together a package, INSPIRATION IN A BOX, that is filled with what has made a difference for me through the steps and has inspired and supported me in my creative journey, as well as, anchored me in Finding My Voice and Stepping in to My Future. I know my purpose and see my future now more than ever and excited to support you in yours. (It’s being finalized now, message me if you would like to find out more about it!)
POST A COMMENT BELOW …to learn more.